New Google Account with new phone?

tuxhedoh

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I've got a Nook Color registered with my primary Google account. I have synched my facebook contacts to my google contacts and have a ton of folks in my google contacts that I don't actually need on my phone. Should I create a different account just for my phone?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Naw... just remove them from "friends" in Facebook, and resync. Clearly, they are not friends, so why have them there? For numbers????

Haha, you always crack me up MD, way to keep it real. But, yea, I only have 15 friends through FB, so, I utilize your policy.

I've got a Nook Color registered with my primary Google account. I have synched my facebook contacts to my google contacts and have a ton of folks in my google contacts that I don't actually need on my phone. Should I create a different account just for my phone?

Well, if you really want to keep your FB friends and google contacts, then, I can't really think of any other option other than creating a new google account. If FB is the only problem, you could always create a separate FB account and add the friends to that account that you want synced to your phone. Or just not sync with FB and add whatever contacts you want manually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz