09-24-2012 02:05 AM
56 123
tools
    Was sent as a pm, but didn't know u couldn't get them. I would rather not bug to many people so I don't wanna post a new thread. But to Jerry.

Hey Jerry. My name is Costa Stamatinos, and I'm a learning enthusiast who gonna start classes this year for programming. I'm 28 so its a bit of a late start, but I'm a real quick learner. Anyway, I'm starting to get more into building but I'm having a hard time. I followed ur guide, as well as others I've read, to get everything started but i keep getting stuck a different places. Instead of just writing back and forth through AC, is there any better way to get a hold of u, or other help full people for questions? Do u get on an irc channel a lot? Just figured irc out about 2 months ago, but it seems to be great for stuff like this. Thx for the help and any info u can throw my way. Also think ur guide on AC just got compromised. Was on it this morning, now it says its a harm full site. Might just be me, but I thought I'd bring it up anyway. If u want u can email me instead of writing back. Its the same as my name on here, but at Gmail. Thx again man.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    06-01-2012 06:33 PM
    Hi there, I'm building 4.1.1_rc1 now. Any idea why there isn't the ccache thingy in the prebuilt/linux-x86 ?
    07-11-2012 08:59 AM
    Getting the AOSP source

[NOTE]If you have a Sprint Nexus S, you have one more step. Enter the following at the terminal:
    Code:
    cd ~/myAOSP
    make signapk
    it will run for a minute or two, and when it's finished:
    Code:
    cd ~/myAOSP
    vendor/samsung/crespo4g/reassemble-apks.sh
    [/NOTE]
    Hello! At this step when I execute
    Code:
    ./vendor/samsung/crespo4g/reassemble-apks.sh
    I get the error
    Code:
    Unable to access jarfile build/target/product/security/platform.x509.pem
    the folder security/ isn't even present in the product directory...
    Is there a way I can pull this? I have done a sync several times.
    Thanks!
    07-18-2012 03:43 PM
    the reassemble apk and sign apk is no longer needed in ICS
    08-24-2012 11:37 AM
    Was sent as a pm, but didn't know u couldn't get them. I would rather not bug to many people so I don't wanna post a new thread. But to Jerry.

Hey Jerry. My name is Costa Stamatinos, and I'm a learning enthusiast who gonna start classes this year for programming. I'm 28 so its a bit of a late start, but I'm a real quick learner. Anyway, I'm starting to get more into building but I'm having a hard time. I followed ur guide, as well as others I've read, to get everything started but i keep getting stuck a different places. Instead of just writing back and forth through AC, is there any better way to get a hold of u, or other help full people for questions? Do u get on an irc channel a lot? Just figured irc out about 2 months ago, but it seems to be great for stuff like this. Thx for the help and any info u can throw my way. Also think ur guide on AC just got compromised. Was on it this morning, now it says its a harm full site. Might just be me, but I thought I'd bring it up anyway. If u want u can email me instead of writing back. Its the same as my name on here, but at Gmail. Thx again man.

Check my guide (in my signature) and go from there. You can also post in there and feedback will be available.
    08-24-2012 11:38 AM
    Nice

09-24-2012 02:05 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD