Way to find date an app last used

JonMcG

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I have too many apps on my phone and would like to find out the last used date (as windows will tell you) for my apps but have failed to find anything in App market or by searching here (all searches give me 100s of results not connected).
Anyone know if this info can be got?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I know this doesn't really answer your question, and, hopefully someone can, but, couldn't you just go through your app drawer and uninstall what you don't use. Part of regular phone maintenance should be uninstalling unused apps. And, you should know what you use and what you don't use. Just set some time aside, and, start scrolling through your app drawer. Do I really use this? No? Uninstall. Again, I know that doesn't really answer your question. Just throwing it out there.

JonMcG

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
With 246 apps and no easy way to know what unused ones actually do I was hoping for something to speed up the process by starting with oldest unused.
I cannot find a website which lists app by name and what they do which would also help.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, I mean, again, if you don't use it, uninstall it. If you don't know what it is and it's clearly something you downloaded, you probably don't use it, uninstall it. If you find out that you needed it and it was something you downloaded, you'll find out real quick. But, like I said, uninstalling unused apps should be a regular part of phone maintenance. Really not trying to sound unproductive here, it's just important to stay on top of. I'd say just uninstall what I mentioned in the beginning of the post, get yourself back to app sanity, then keep on top of it from that point on, and, you'll never be in this situation again!! :D

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Haha, okay, I think it's good advice, but, you do what you gotta do. I would suggest you quote your original post, after my post, so that people know what you are looking for.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia