Tablet question....(hard drive space)

mshoney6

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I'm new to the whole concept of having a tablet & just recently I finally decided a tablet would suit me better than a Laptop would since I will be using it to watch movies on Netflix, games, music, internet and Skype.

My question is does it make a difference between the hard drive space? I'm leaning towards purchasing the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB tablet but then I was looking at the 16GB and wondered if I needed all that space. Normally I would because I have a huge music collection and like to have most of it with me when I'm not home. So normally I would go towards the 32GB but I want to know if the 16GB would be fine since I'm not using the Tablet as a computer.

So my question is which hard drive size is better? And should I get the Galaxy 10.1 or wait for a better tablet to come out?

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
There actually isn't a hard drive in a tablet, but I get what you're asking. My rule of thumb is that you can never have enough storage, but if the one you're looking at has external storage (SD card), you could save money by going with the 16GB.

I have a 32GB SD card in my Inspire, and it's almost half full. And it's not even a tablet:p

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781