New tablet, not booting

babyjebus

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
This was item given as a Christmas gift and is not working.

It does not load past the android screen despite being plugged in for several hours. I have held the power button down, tried resetting it and pressing various other combinations of buttons at the same time. I put an SD card in it.

How can this be fixed?

Android OS 2.2
Kernel 2.6.32
Build Number V1.5.1

Model No.: PC-802

Box has MID on it, no other identifiers accompanied it.

I attempted to get help from the suppler it was bought from but they continue to ask me for suggestions on fixing it. It is past the point of return according to them since it was bought in the fall.

Any help would be appreciated.

Geriard

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Okay do you have the on/off button next to the volume up/down button? If so I have some ideas. Reply back with more info or maybe a pic of the device. Is this it from the side?
8-inch-epad.jpg

Last edited:

Geriard

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Okay you should have to just shut off the tablet, hold the Power and volume up/down button all at the same time till a Android system recovery menu appears. When that appears you can release the buttons and use the button on your pad to navigate the menu. If all this goes well your golden, if the menu appears and you try those options and it still doesnt boot you may need a new copy of your "firmware" or rom that was on the pad; firmware for eken m007.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Danielandroid

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Pls babyjebus, were you able to fix your Tablet? I have the same tablet as yours exactly... I have gotten its script software but i cannot re-install its operating system. Pls can you help me???
Thanks

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Pls babyjebus, were you able to fix your Tablet? I have the same tablet as yours exactly... I have gotten its script software but i cannot re-install its operating system. Pls can you help me???
Thanks
seriously. the thread was created almost a year ago. dont expect people to reply to that. create a new thread on the appropriate forum with your device details and someone can help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11