I have a Galaxy S and I had my Bluetooth hooked up to it before and I would always hear music through it but my phone messed up. So I did a factory reset and then I tried hooking the same BT up to it to listen to music and now it does not work. I can hear phone calls and everything but no music. Does any one have any ideas. Also when I go into the options of that device in my BT settings, it says connected to phone media. I dont Know anything else to do. I dont know why it would play one sec then not the next. Help please!
    01-23-2012 12:54 AM
    That's weird. Maybe it's not relaying through the music player properly. Are you using the stock one? if not, I would try to uninstall/reinstall, see if that helps. It's obviously not the BT since it works on everything else
    01-23-2012 12:57 AM
    I tried formatting my phone again and as soon as i did i hooked up the bt and i used the stock media player and nothing.
    01-23-2012 01:03 AM
    did u check if there is a streaming setting?

did you check all the player settings?

did you try deleting the bt device, batt pull, then add device again

try the other Galaxy S main forums if others have issues or fixes since it possibly sounds device specific issue

hope that may help u
    01-23-2012 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD