sync all accounts???

blupit30

May 21, 2010
Visit site
coming from the pre, i am able to sync all my diff email and facebook contacts easily. i use my gmail as primary contacts so ill be able to switch easily . but will fb contacts sync as well? yahoo? just wanting to know so i can do a proper back up. thanx

crash0515

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Gmail,Facebook will sync with problems. I am not sure about yahoo. If it backs up like Gmail does them you should have no problems. I haven't lost any contacts yet from switching from different droid phones.

blupit30

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Gmail,Facebook will sync with problems. I am not sure about yahoo. If it backs up like Gmail does them you should have no problems. I haven't lost any contacts yet from switching from different droid phones.

did you mean with no problems? i like the way my pre sync's all my contacts flawlessly. just need to know if its the same with android.

shibumi

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
did you mean with no problems? i like the way my pre sync's all my contacts flawlessly. just need to know if its the same with android.

Yes, and it will suck having to go back to the "old days" of manually adding a picture to each contact. I loved how everyone's number, picture, and e-mail were all added from FB on my Pre. Hopefully Android has something similar. :cool:

csierra72

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Yes, and it will suck having to go back to the "old days" of manually adding a picture to each contact. I loved how everyone's number, picture, and e-mail were all added from FB on my Pre. Hopefully Android has something similar. :cool:

From what I understand it does it the same way.

crash0515

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site

Sorry, yes I ment with no problems. If I have several contacts to add to my phone. I will log into Gmail online and add them there with al thier contact info. Then do a manual sync on my phone and it updates my android.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams