I had adw launcher ex as the default home on my EVO 3d. I did a soft restart and sense came back as my home. I opened adw and it retained the old settings but when I touched the home button it went back to sense. I tried home switched and set adw as the default but sense keeps coming back. Is there a way I can get the home screen to default to adw?
    02-06-2012 10:33 PM
    When you hit home, it should give you the option to set default. If not, you can.try going into settings, apps, HTC Sense, clear default. If all.else fails, make a backup of your ADW, from the ADW settings. Then uninstall, reinstall, restore ADW backup.
    02-06-2012 10:39 PM
    Reboot and see if that clears it up. Otherwise, go into applications and look for Sense. See if there is a setting there that will allow you to disable it as the default launcher.
    02-07-2012 11:40 AM
    Under manage applications sense was set as default and I was able to clear defaults. I was able to set adw as default after prompt.
    srkmagnus likes this.
    02-08-2012 10:47 AM
    Glad to see you got it worked out. How are you liking ADW over Sense? The widgets are not there, but many great replacements are in the Market.
    02-09-2012 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD