Android as a pager?

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I need to set up my Razr Maxx as a pager, meaning that I need an app that is contact specific so that when I receive a SMS/MMS from that contact, it plays a specific alert tone that I select, repeats it on a selected interval and for a selected time/repetitions. I also need to be able to easily disable it in certain situations (working with Smart Actions would be a plus.

I had an app on my blackberry called Alert Matrix Pro that did this for me.

I found an app called Missed Call / SMS Alert Pro. From the description on the Market, it looks like this might be what I need. However, there are very few reviews. Does anyone have experience with this app or a suggestion for another?

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I found an app that does what I need. It's SMS Alert by FastMob.net and is free in the app market. Filters SMS by keyword and can set a 30 minute alert duration.

DBDroider22

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for something very similar! I need an app to replace my pager, so it has to be secure and compliant as well as I always HAVE To receive my pages.. I have been looking online at different sites.. but i don't want to trust my important pages to a simple or free application. I need something more robust and professional. Any ideas?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy