Question on stock android widgets

JoshH37#WN

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
So I really do love sense but right now I'm loving the look and feel of having the sense launcher shut off. My only issue is I don't have any of the awesome stock Android widgets like seen especially on the Nexus one. Any idea how to get these or why they aren't pre loaded? I waswas specifically looking for the weather rss combo.

akarol

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I don't know which widgets you are talking about as the EVO has all stock Android and HTC Sense widgets. Didn't know the Nexus One had special ones. If that's the case, I'm sure it won't be long until someone ports it over to the EVO. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

anon(12496)

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
When you press the Add widget plus button it brings up a menu where you can choose between HTC widgets and Android widget as well as shortcuts and folders. Android widgets is the stock Android widget library. Anything else you might have seen on a Nexus is probably a custom widget from the market.

JoshH37#WN

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
You guys have to know about the widget I'm referring too. It was googles new weather / rss feed widget all built in one and of was shown first on the nexus one.