Is it possible to move the photos to the SD card?

llanita

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I've done a search and haven't come up with any solution in any of them. Noone posts in the LG Enlighten forum, and I need help because I've been getting message that I'm almost full. So I would like to move my photos to the sd card. Thanks

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I thought most phones saved pictures to the SD card by default. I guess not the Enlighten.

A few things to check. Make sure it's not talking about the SD card that's getting low on space. I see that it only comes with a 2gb SD card. And if indeed the photos are not on the SD card, check the phone app and see if it has a setting for where you want the photos saved. Also, as Meiji said, grab a file manager app from the Market. You'll probably use it for more than just this problem.

llanita

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks very much. When I open the file manager (I downloaded ES File Explorer) and I open my pix folder, it shows them in /sdcard/my_pix, but when I view them in Gallery, it only shows 2 photos in my sd card, the rest are Camera with 27 photos, download has 5, and my_pix has 72.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks very much. When I open the file manager (I downloaded ES File Explorer) and I open my pix folder, it shows them in /sdcard/my_pix, but when I view them in Gallery, it only shows 2 photos in my sd card, the rest are Camera with 27 photos, download has 5, and my_pix has 72.

If you continue to seach with the file explorer, you'll probably find that those other pictures are on you SD card also, just in another folder.

As far as your original problem, are you still getting the almost full message? And if so, try to determine exactly what it's referring to. If you want, post the exact wording of the message on here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy