found easy way to get palm memos to android

ETjumps

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
"Note everything", export memos from palm desktop to sd card, then import to note everything, worked great.!!!!!finally

alexis

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
"Note everything", export memos from palm desktop to sd card, then import to note everything, worked great.!!!!!finally

Hi - I'm new to smart phones, had my Palm Centro for years (obviously!), and I just got a Droid 3.

Can you explain a bit more step-by-step please on how to get these memos over to the droid 3?

For example:

1) What does "Note everything" mean? I've got a zillion memos in my Palm Centro.

2) What is the "sd card" ... and how do I export the memos from the desktop to it?

3) "Import to note everything" ... sorry, I know each of the words, but I don't know how to understand the command!

Thanks dude!

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi - I'm new to smart phones, had my Palm Centro for years (obviously!), and I just got a Droid 3.

Can you explain a bit more step-by-step please on how to get these memos over to the droid 3?

For example:

1) What does "Note everything" mean? I've got a zillion memos in my Palm Centro.

2) What is the "sd card" ... and how do I export the memos from the desktop to it?

3) "Import to note everything" ... sorry, I know each of the words, but I don't know how to understand the command!

Thanks dude!

Note everything is a app from the android market.

The SD card is a external storage device on the phone in a card form just like a card on a camera but has been shrunk and is realy tiny. I dont believe the Droid 3 comes with one u can get them at Target or bestbuy.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34