Old Versions .... ???

mojosingle

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Is there any site or source on the web that provides downloads of old versions of Android Market apps? This would be for apps that are now updated or no longer available on the Market? I am looking for a site similar to "OldVersion.com" which has some old/classic PC software (but this would be something for android apps instead)?

Thanks if anyone knows of a source or sites.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Not that I'm aware of - if you know which app you're looking for you may want to try the developer's page or contact the developer.

I know that some apps, like Wireless Tether, are no longer available in the Market for people on Verizon and AT&T, but you can still download it at their site and install it that way.

Hope this helps.

mojosingle

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
CustomShortcut gone?

Not that I'm aware of - if you know which app you're looking for you may want to try the developer's page or contact the developer.

I know that some apps, like Wireless Tether, are no longer available in the Market for people on Verizon and AT&T, but you can still download it at their site and install it that way.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply. The app that I am looking for in the above post was a free one called CustomShortcut APK. I now have it on one of my two phones (the other phonehad it but was lost and replaced). I have tried looking for a developer page for this app but no luck as everything seems to point back to android market as the source link for download.

Does anyone know of a way or source for me to get this APK back on my other phone? Is there a way to copy it from one phone to the other? I am assuming that it was removed from the market because it may not be compatible with ICS but I am not running ICS. The application was made by appli.club.

Thanks all.

MagiiKz

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Try moving the app to an SD card on the old phone and swap thes SD cards to get on the phone you want. Otherwise, Rapidshare has a bunch of APKs for download, so try that. Be sure to have an antivirus active before downloading anything from rapidshare also.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie