About 1 out of every 3 times that I take a picture, my rooted Samsung Droid Charge turns itself off completely, and will not turn back on unless I pull the battery. I use Titanium Backup to freeze the enormous amount of bloatware. Could I have frozen something that I shouldn't have? Any other ideas?

Thanks!
    03-19-2012 06:53 PM
    If freezing apps is the only thing you have done, then unfreezing them and slowly re-freezing them until you find the culprit sounds like the answer. I'd start re-freezing the most obvious bloat then then move down the list to the less obvious. Freeze one or two at a time so it will be easy to figure out.

Hope this helps.
    03-19-2012 07:25 PM
    If freezing apps is the only thing you have done, then unfreezing them and slowly re-freezing them until you find the culprit sounds like the answer. I'd start re-freezing the most obvious bloat then then move down the list to the less obvious. Freeze one or two at a time so it will be easy to figure out.

Hope this helps.
    This is the best direction to take, but you could also try downloading a different camera (like the free version of vignette or any others) and see if the same thing happens.
    03-20-2012 11:54 AM
    Thanks! I'll give both suggestions a try.
    03-20-2012 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD