Yet another "what is this icon?" thread

kinar

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
A couple days ago, I started getting the status bar icon shown in the screenshot below...

tempPhoto.png

When I pull down, there is no notification but the icons don't go away from that action.
They do go away eventually...when I woke up this mornign there was the "26 new notifications" icon which as far as I can tell was almost all these since I only had 3 in the pull down.

I cant figure out what is doing it and to me it looks like a flying toaster which makes google searches useless.

The only new software that I've installed recently is angry birds space and the screenshot app (to take the screenshot) and photobucket app (to upload it).

thoughts?

kinar

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Just to update this...in case anyone else runs into the problem

these updates are from the ubersocial twitter app that replaced twidroid on virgin mobile...forgot that app had updated recently as well (not a new install)

Previously the notifications from that ubersocial showed as actual notifications with the twitter update and they had the same green icon as the app has...now its apparently that white icon and no information about wha the notification is so you have to launch the app to find out...