DAta restore without backup... it's possible?

lubramb

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

I'm in panic with my girlfriend droid-phone...
She have a Samsung Next with Gingerbread 2.3.4; Yesterday we activate a new mobile contract with 250mb of internet usage, but She was not able to use web application (Internet, Google, whatsapp, etc).

After some search i want to try to reset application and phone settings, but, using a command found on web, I launch a system restore, and all data was erased.

Fortunately all Contacts was restored, but all Calendar entry and all Notes was deleted, and She never perform a backup.

It's possible, to find Calendar entry and Notes in some folder (on phone or on SD ) to restore it???

Please help me :(

lubramb

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Doh!!!

It was my nightmare... I hope in Android for a way to restore some previous version.
Someone know folder of calendar and notes and file extension? with that I can try with some software for data restore

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
In the future be sure to sync with Google Servers. You'll backup calendar and contacts. If third-party apps offer a backup option then use that too.

There are also apps to backup sms/mms/call logs in the market and are extremely useful for situations like this.

lubramb

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I know...

I was able to restore contact and calendar, but I need to restore "notes" that are not synchronized with google account.

There's a way to restore them?
Or, In which folder they're usually stored? I can try with som recovery tools