help me make a decision

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
OK well last Christmas my dad bought me an iPad (big no) but I really don't use it. I want something from android. Right now I'm looking for something with decent specs nothing mind blowing. I just saw the galaxy tab 2(7.0) is going for 250. What's the screen like? Should I just hold off for the nexus tablet or should I spend big bucks on the transformer prime? I'm not new to android but new to this site. I came here because the android central community is the best. I'm open to all choices (money isn't a problem) but if I don't have to spend 400$+ it would be great. I'd only use the tab for social media, recording short clips , and watch movies. So can you guys please help me? :)

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
if you dont need it in a rush... check out the ubislate7+... theyre on back order... i preordered mine so i should get a ready to ship email sometime this month... decent device at a fair price... :)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The Galaxy Tab 2 7" should be a decent device. If you are looking to get the most bang for your buck you might want to hold out for the "Nexus" tablet rumored to be in the works. It won't hurt to hit your nearest retailer and see how the new Tab functions and make your own opinions based on actual use.