Need Help Figuring Out What VZW Phone I Should Get??

TLang520

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
New here, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this...

I bought the droid razr on its release date and I've been pretty happy with it up until last week when it fell off of my table and broke to all hell. So now im using a friends old phone I believe it's the Motorola Devour? It's a real p.o.s. lol so I want some opinions on what new phone I should get, these are the options...

Samsung Galaxy Nexus for $49

Droid Razr Maxx for $199

^(Buying right now will also avoid that stupid $30 upgrade charge VZW is making on 4/22 I hear.)

or

Wait for the Droid Fighter/Razr HD to come out

Not sure if the Samsung Galaxy S3 is coming to VZW but if so, thats an option to wait for as well

Any opinions on what you guys think would be smart to do/get would be appreciated! :)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
If you can stay content with using your friends phone for a bit longer I would wait until at least May 3 to hear about the SGSIII..

Normally within a few days time or possibly sooner of a big announcement like this you will start hearing world from US carriers on their plans to carry it or not.

Plus this still gives you a little more time to weigh your options.

Again your gonna be married to this new device for 2 years, might as well make it a good marriage ;)

TLang520

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Good point, I find it hard passing on the GNex for only $49 but I don't want to deal with bad battery again, my razr's battery was awful. I guess I could try to last to the 3rd as long as this old phone makes it lol. Do you think the SGSIII will be worth the wait?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae