Droid X Screen

scottfromga

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Good Morning everyone. I have a question to ask cause I didn't know if anyone has encountered this, (pretty sure someone has), but I'm wondering for those that have, is there any that have fixed this issue.

I've recently upgraded to the Nexus so I put my Droid X to the backside for a backup if needed and my daughter to play Angry Birds on, but I haven't let her play with it in a while so it's been on one of my shelves. Well, I pulled it off this morning and wanted to see if I could load her some newer games on it, so I charged it and noticed the battery indicator screen didn't come on but the screen was lit. After charging, I powered it up and the screen is not displaying properly. Being familiar with the lockscreen and all, I can operate it as I would normally, I can see the screen switching to different areas of the phone but there is no clear picture. I have attached a file to this to give you guys an idea of what I'm speaking of. I took the battery out numerous times and noticed the "water damage" red dot is red...so I'm assuming it has gotten wet without my knowledge....pretty sure this is the issue, but I'm just hoping if there's a way I can get the screen to get back to working properly or if anyone has tips....or if this is a lost cause and now I have a new target for my .38.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time!

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site