Samsung galaxy nexus or htc one s?

superkenny3

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I can't choose between these both phones, the htc one s is good and it has nice build quality but I hate that it got no removable battery life And beats audio and that's what's holding me back from the htc one s now the galaxy nexus is good but I like htc phones better. I have a htc g2 and its going to be gone after i decide which of these phones.

if i buy the htc one s would i have a problem with the non removal battery? im scared to buy it because i dont want it to freeze and if it do i wont be able to take the battery out and i always took the battery out when my htc g2 froze up on me and stop responding.

now if i buy the galaxy nexus then i will buy it unlocked over at the google play store so i can have t-mobile. but please which would you get if you was in my shoes and why? im planning to have one of these phones for 2 years or more so i dont want to make no mistake with my choice so please help and thanks. :)

Blaize19

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I can't make the decision for you, but there is a hardware button "battery pull" type function on the One S, should you need it. It's in the online PDF manual for the One S here.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude