How To Disable Go SMS Pro Auto Correct?

Viking1204

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a Casio Commando not that it should matter. I've gone to Settings, Language & Keyboard and can't find anywhere there to turn off Auto Correct when texting. I don't mind it suggesting words and then me selecting them but it drives me nuts when I type a word and hit space and it automatically changes the words. Please, someone tell me how to make this stop, I'm ready to ditch Go SMS Pro and try another messaging App at this point.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I could be wrong here, but that is all in your keyboard, and not in GoSMS Pro. You may have to try another keyboard, and disable Autocorrect through it's settings.

There is SwiftKey, which will auto-correct, but it can also learn words from your text messages, Facebook posts, also Twitter (I think), which could help you out. I personally recommend Perfect Keyboard. It has awesome customization options. Both are available in the Play store.

Emackay

Jan 5, 2014
Visit site
Select "Menu," then "Settings," then "Language" and then "Keyboard." you can change it from there. its your phone setting not go sms

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke