Couple of options from Jabra:

Bluetooth Headset, Jabra STREET2

Basically a thick "dog tag" like device that you would plug any other headphones into. Info is a little vague on if you can do PC and phone at same time. You can do PC and MP3 at same time.

Bluetooth Headset, Jabra HALO2

I think it is more like what you want... non-ear buds, can sync two devices.
    05-25-2012 08:16 PM
    I'm looking to get new stereo bluetooth headphones and can't seem to find what I'm looking for (if it even exists).

What I'd like to get is basically the Motorola s305, but will sync with multiple devices.

I currently have a pair of s305. And what I love about them is, they are light, comfortable, sound good, and are not ear buds (I really don't like in-ear headsets).

I'd like all that good stuff plus syncing with both my laptop and phone at the same time. This way I don't have to switch syncing or headphones when I need to jump between my laptop and phone.

Anyone know of anything that would even come close?
    05-25-2012 08:18 PM
    what price range are you looking at? I have a few pairs.. I use the Moto S10hd to workout but most of the non-earbud types are limited to the the Beats by Dre type. Overly heavy and battery life is trash.
    05-25-2012 08:30 PM
    Don't ask me how my post got to the top.... weird.

Post #2 is the original post.
    05-25-2012 09:18 PM
    Thanks guys! Looks like the Halo2 might be it. I was really hoping there would be something under $75, but the Halo2 is on Amazon for about $80. So I'm not exactly out of luck.
    05-26-2012 04:52 AM
    I have these, but I like earbuds (when they fit well).

http://www.jaybirdgear.com/jf3/bluetooth-headphones-features
    05-26-2012 10:00 AM
    09-28-2012 02:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD