Which Android Device To Take?

tavualbert

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello Android people!
This is my first post on a android forum, I am still using my Blackberry bold9900, i have been with BB over 6 years, right now im thinking of switching to an android, and i dont know which device to choose, why staying with BB for so long its because of the Keyboard, i really need a big screen so my typing experience will be fast and accurate and not to big so i can be able to type with one hand,
my first though was to get a samsung Gs3. whats your opinion?

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
This is something you are going to have to invest some time and decide for yourself. Any of the flagship devices are going to work well from a tech perspective. What makes a difference is how they feel to you.

I always advise people to spent at least 2 hrs in a store that has working models of the devices and spend time playing with all of them. You will quickly realize what is too big or too small for your hand. What feels snappy or sluggish to you using it. What "skin" features you like or dislike from Moto, Samsung, HTC, etc.

There is no substitute for playing with the devices. You will very quickly start culling the list of "good" phones and find the one that's right for you!

Hope this helps.

Reactions: tavualbert

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34