Hey, fellow Android geeks. I would like to use Google voice actions to add a task to my Google tasks list. And no, using voice actions to text twitter to direct message Remember the Milk is not good enough. That's just silly. I want to hit the microphone button, say, "new task buy more bacon" and have it show up in my pure calendar widget.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    06-01-2012 03:32 PM
    Check out Astrid Tasks on the play store. I think it is just what you are looking for.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    06-02-2012 12:48 AM
    I've got Astrid. It only supports voice integration with the purchase of an expansion pack, and I can't find any reference to it supporting standard voice actions, only voice input within the app. please correct me if this is not the case, I'd love to be wrong on this.

I want to be able to add an item to my to do list by simply hitting the microphone button on my home screen and talking.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    06-02-2012 01:07 AM
    Your right. Astrid does not integrate with your Google voice commands. If you do decide to pick up the power pack and add the widget to a homescreen you can create tasks using voice commands through the widget. Sorry to be no help.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    06-02-2012 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD