full length movies?

keilflex

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
hey guys , mad love needed here . before its time to upgrade from my nexus one , i at least need a awesome simple guideline on how to download.watch movies on my nex. any instructions would help. seems a pain int he butt from what ive read, have to download like 4 programs to ur comp before u can do it. i need to figure out how to ,,or which progrom to download to use to burn a movie to my laptop then my nexus. any help would be super sweet.

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
clarify what you mean. do you mean pirate stuff then put it on the phone? Or rip from DVDs?

if you pirate it might already be in the right formats. If you need to rip, use something like handbrake. I use it for my BSG DVDs and it works great. Then just drag and drop onto your phone over USB. the phones handle a couple video formats, go with mp4 and youll be fine.

keilflex

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
well i used dvd shrink to get the movie on my laptop but the files to my phone were a different story. it was just a dvd i had. and when i used dvd shrink,,well the files of the movie were listed as many. couldnt seem to select all so i put one clip from the movie or one part of it on my sd through cable and dragging over. but as i opened it from my sd card it said video cannot be displayed on my nexxus. seems certain videos wont play on m y nex. it was mp4. and i know i probably did something wrong with dvd shrink or could of done better so the movie was just one file to transfer over. idk,lol. theyll probably have the nexus 2 beforte i get this stuff workin, lol. any more info might help. thx for responding..

sdmeier

May 7, 2010
www.godcmetro.com
I use DVDtoDROID. Works great for the EVO. A friend who has the Droid gave it to me so I'm not sure where to get it.

StEVO :)

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
DVDtoDROID appears to not work on the mac. I suggest handbrake, they have preset iPhone versions that will look great on your phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital