ios 6 vs android 4.0

aboxa

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
iOS is getting super boring but it'll still work fine for people. However I don't think the iPhone is gonna break records this year :eek: Everything about it is just stale now.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. Its lame. All my friends are excited about being able to ignore a call with a text. I'm like we've had that for years.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
iOS is getting super boring but it'll still work fine for people. However I don't think the iPhone is gonna break records this year :eek: Everything about it is just stale now.

I'm curious to see how it's received. Between back-to-back mediocre iOS releases (5 and 6) and the iPhone 4S, and even the new iPad mediocre upgrade, it's been a couple of years since Apple released anything astounding.

Not saying they aren't good products, but everything has been minor upgrades to catch up to OS's that passed them a couple years ago. I'm kindof hoping the love-affair with iDevices is over (especially if iPhone 5 ends up disappointing as well).

I'm not going to count on that though.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Today I compared my nexus to a iPhone 4 with ios6.. I did every thing plus more. And he said. "Its an iPhone" can't beat it
Lol. Just the things ppl say

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Today I compared my nexus to a iPhone 4 with ios6.. I did every thing plus more. And he said. "Its an iPhone" can't beat it

Welcome to the iCult mentality. I run itto it every day. It's not worth fighting when someone has already made up their mind without looking at the facts. It's kinda like talking politics, just nod and move on.

It does give me a warm fuzzy though when they are eventually bitten by the Unicorn and can't do something because Steve won't let them. :D

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I asked my roommate why he likes his phone so much, he just crumpled his face, tilted his head, paused for a minute and said "cause its an iPhone. "

...and still uses a paper planner.

Lol.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Some people drive Fords some drive Chevy.
Some people like the Cardinals others like the cubs.
Some like Android phones other like the iphone.
It's just another personal choice driven by your own likes and needs. I don't begrudge anyone for exercising their own personal preference.

(except for the liking the Cubs thing, that one I'll never understand) :p

I don't care what kind of phone you use, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence. Sent using tapatalk 2.

Cbollo

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Easy discussion to have. They are only one version behind. ;)

Yeah, unless you own a gnex or a handful of other phones, you're one(or more) versions behind on Android as well. Whats really sad is that the Android OS is so awesome, but nobody can enjoy the SOB till 6-12 months after it comes out. If then. 90% or more of all iphone users will have iOS 6 available to them the day it is released. :-/

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, unless you own a gnex or a handful of other phones, you're one(or more) versions behind on Android as well. Whats really sad is that the Android OS is so awesome, but nobody can enjoy the SOB till 6-12 months after it comes out. If then. 90% or more of all iphone users will have iOS 6 available to them the day it is released. :-/

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
It is because of all the many manufacturer customizations to differentiate themselves from the other Android manufactures. Apples model is way better for distribution of new software.

If the iPhone had homescreen widgets, I'd have one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks