Want to hear from anyone with any new info on the 32gb pre-order shipping.
    I talked to a Sprint rep a few min ago and this is all I got less security info...

You: 32 GB Galaxy S3's. when are they shipping out my pre-order..?

Jessica: I would be happy to check on the status of your order.

Jessica: Thank you. One moment please while I review your information.

Jessica: Thank you for ordering the Samsung Galaxy S III. Due to high demand and inventory constraints, shipment has been delayed and we expect the Samsung Galaxy S III 32 GB devices to ship out this week, however. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    Jessica: Please feel free to check back for any updates regarding the expected shipping time frame by going to Sprint | Check Your Order Status. Once your order ships, your tracking information will be available here and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
    Jessica: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

You: expect the Samsung Galaxy S III 32 GB devices to ship out " this week".....is this a definate answer..?
    Jessica: Yes that is a definite expected shipping time frame.
    You: ok, thank you
    Jessica: My Pleasure
    Jessica: Thank you for choosing Sprint.
    Jessica: My name is Jessica and it has been a pleasure assisting you. Have a great day.
    You: u2

I would of bugged her more but know it wouldn't get me anywhere. If anyone gets anymore info or gets the Email with tracking and arrival, please post so we have an idea when they are shipping. I ordered on 6/6
    06-25-2012 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD