I need a Password Keeper with Great Interface

DarcDroid

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi I'm new here, just bought Galaxy Nexus yesterday.

I'm moving from Blackberry that has built-in password keeper. It is simple and works great.

After googling around for similar application, I found a lot of them. But all apps that I have tried have the interface that looks like was designed by kids during their IT Summer Camp Class.

I have tried KeePassDroid, LastPass, DataVault, Keeper, Pocket, B-Folder, mSecure, SplashID, OI Safe, Password Safe Lite, Universal Password Manager, Roboform, MobileKnox.

Seriously, most of them uses the default text-box, default button, unaligned list of text-label with text-box, non-unified icon and confusing UI (No Search bar on home page, really?).

Is there any keeper that implement gesture swipe like the EverNote or Chrome app?

If you are using the password keeper that I didn't listed above, please let me know. I'm willing to pay like 20$ as long as it's one-time payment and not monthly fee.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
KeepPass has a decent search feature, is easy to use and has pretty good Android integration (multitask, copy login, copy password). You can also run it in Windows, Mac, Linux and BB, so if you keep the data file in the cloud, all your devices are accessing the same passwords.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781