Why wont my Galaxy 3 simply use my normal gmails folders I already have set up in gmail without creating these new Imap folders? None of my blackberrys ever did this. Am hoping it is just a setting that I am missing perhaps? Any help, link to other threads, or tips would be very appreciated Also, I think I am using two different email apps on my phone but I am not certain which one I should be using. One folder says "Email" and the other says "Gmail". Is one better than the other? Thanks for any info! Am having a bad day right now due to my Galaxy alarm not going off this morning and making me a half hour late to work. Didn't know I had to highlight the days I want the alarm to go off, thought it would just go off by default. My bad there.
    07-17-2012 01:43 PM
    A bit slower here than it is over on crackberry. Figured it would be the opposite ha! Oh well, if anyone has any thoughts on my issues above, I'd still love to hear any work arounds. Thanks in advance
    07-18-2012 12:20 PM
    the gmail icon is for your gmail account. The email icon is for any of other email accounts like yahoo,aol,hotmail and such
    07-22-2012 10:46 AM
    Ok cool I'll try it that way Thank you for the tip!!
    07-22-2012 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD