Sd card troubles

liverleef#AC

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
On my new galaxy s3 the internal memory is seen as the sd card and is somehow named as such. My 32 gig sd card is named extsdcard and isn't treated like the sd card by android. For example I installed a music player and a podcast downloader. Both of these apps put anything it downloads on the internal memory which it thinks is the sd card because it is named as such. I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense I explained it the best I could. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
There is an option to move an app that you download to your SD card (it's not possible with some I don't think though).

For some reason, some phones say that your phones internal memory is an SD card. Maybe it is, I don't know. Either way, you can go into manage apps for the app and try and move it to the Media Area (that should put it on the SD card).

If you can't move it that way, you could always try using App 2 SD. That might let you move more apps, I really don't know, as, I've never used it. But, it's something that you could look into.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...com.a0soft.gphone.app2sd&hl=en&token=63dqQZAG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463