Apps not working while roaming?

sohan

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I use Tmobile UK and I got to Amsterdam last night. My whatsapp stopped working and today I rebooted the phone and now all my apps except Chrome and Gmail do not work.

I having a roaming plan with TMobile so I'm not sure why my apps have stopped working. Do I need to enable certain stuff to keep them working?

I recently switched from BB to Samsung Galaxy S3 so I'm still new to Android.

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry, I have no idea what to tell you. Can you elaborate on how they Don't work? Do they force close, do they not launch at all, do they open but just not function?

sohan

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
They open, just not function - whatsapp messages just don't deliver until I connect to wifi but chrome and gmail work fine :S

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Yep, hasn't been any help. Hasn't randomly started working again either.

So, you uninstalled it, rebooted it, didn't reinstall it, and, those are the only two apps that work? From the way your last post was worded, it sounds like Whatsapp is still installed.

Otherwise, factory reset maybe?

tattoomikeinnc

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Mine does that when I have bad signal, try turning it to airplane mode so it won't search for updates...could be it

Sent from an Optimis Elite powered by Android via Virgin Mobile

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like more of a network problem than a phone problem. Have you tried calling Tmobile Amsterdam tech support?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12