varockchick

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
787/480 savagedzen is recommended!

This Song Rocks:
Forever Given Forever You
By: Evanescence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naI5swhuoeI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

thanks....the 480/600 is slow....delay in typing text in sms...now if i could only get the voice search mic to show up on the keyboard in an sms id be happier than a possum eating sh*t...lol...it works in google search ....I can even hit it and say send text to whoever and say what i want and it will send it....dont really wanna download some third party kb but might have to :(

Last edited:

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
thanks....the 480/600 is slow....delay in typing text in sms...now if i could only get the voice search mic to show up on the keyboard in an sms id be happier than a possum eating sh*t...lol...it works in google search ....I can even hit it and say send text to whoever and say what i want and it will send it....dont really wanna download some third party kb but might have to :(

Are you opposed to Swype? If you get Swype beta you'll have the search mic :)

http://beta.swype.com/

Last edited:

XRAY72

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
i made a few different copies to my pc. partitioned the card in the phone,but still lost some apps. it takes forever to try re-downloading an app from the store (been over 15 minutes and counting for one of them). where did they go, and how do i get them back?titanium backup doesnt even acknowledge the backup that i did before i startrd this mess. when i check storage, it shows internal still at the same level. a bunch of my apps are grayed out in the apps part of settings, i click them and try to move them to phone, and it says app doesnt exist. how do i even see this partition? im so frustrated i almost wish i'd never tried partitioning my card. i have the backups still on my pc,should i try again?

Shoshananana

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I honestly didn't understand any of that, so I really don't know if it is helpful, but just in case it is maybe someone can translate for me, haha. :)

My phone is running low on internal memory and I have an SD card but not everything will move to it. Is there some way I can move the apps that come with the phone onto the SD card? (Like messaging, browser, YouTube, contacts, etc.) And maybe any "unmovable" apps, too? Like, is there some sort of external thing I can get/do to help? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
My phone is running low on internal memory and I have an SD card but not everything will move to it. Is there some way I can move the apps that come with the phone onto the SD card? (Like messaging, browser, YouTube, contacts, etc.) And maybe any "unmovable" apps, too? Like, is there some sort of external thing I can get/do to help? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! :)
App2SD from Google Play (it's free). If you want still more space it depends on your phone. Some custom ROMS will use a partition on the SD card as "internal" memory, so you can have a few GB of "internal" memory. But there has to be such a custom ROM for your phone. You can't move a lot of the system apps (like contacts, etc.) to the SD card, but you can install everything you download to it. (I have all kinds of junk on my phone, and still have well over 1GB of "internal" space left.)

loes_jos

May 6, 2012
Visit site
hey, i have been having this issue with my ext sd card provided in the box when i bought my note 2.
i rooted my phone and all and ws using app2sd to swap my apps but it says tht my ext sd card is emulated and it isnt real physical space :S
what should i do?

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante