Long story but Verizon rep lied to me when i resigned with them in may. Was supposed to get an employee discount through my work and i did for two months now they are saying i cant have that discount so i pissed and moaned and they are letting me out of my contract. Get to keep my razr maxx though to sell (only paid $99 for it) it is the best phone ive had and im kinda sad but i get a bigger discount through at&t and sprint. Im thinking about the Samsung s3. Anyone have any suggestions as to would be comparable to the maxx that is out at at&t or sprint right now? Any help and input would be great. I love the forums and get all my Droid info from you guys/girls. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    07-25-2012 12:09 AM
    My friend has At&t and she just got the Motorola Atrix HD. Its pretty much their version of the Razr. It doesn't have the big battery like the Maxx though.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    07-26-2012 08:07 PM
    I love my galaxy s3 although I'm on vzw and I only had the og RAZR not the maxx
    And the razr doesn't come close to this phone in any way the only thing that the Max is prob better at is battery life but I make it from morning till 12 with pretty heavy use
    GSIII VZW via tapatalk 2
    07-26-2012 09:16 PM
    Long story but Verizon rep lied to me when i resigned with them in may. Was supposed to get an employee discount through my work and i did for two months now they are saying i cant have that discount so i pissed and moaned and they are letting me out of my contract. Get to keep my razr maxx though to sell (only paid $99 for it) it is the best phone ive had and im kinda sad but i get a bigger discount through at&t and sprint. Im thinking about the Samsung s3. Anyone have any suggestions as to would be comparable to the maxx that is out at at&t or sprint right now? Any help and input would be great. I love the forums and get all my Droid info from you guys/girls. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    First off, what the hell is your avatar? Nothing against it, but I'm honestly struggling to figure out what it is.

Second, Have you looked at the HTC One X/EVO 4G LTE? They aren't without their gripes, but they excell in some places that the GS3 falls short big time (UI, Display).
    07-27-2012 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD