first off let me start by saying i just received my first nexus phone (galaxy nexus gsm version) in the mail a little over a week ago and im loving it,

however today i realized that while flipping through my homescreens i was experiencing an unusual amount of lag and a little faster battery drain so i restarted apex launcher and that fixed it for the most part then i just decided to turn off the phone and battery pull, but once it booted up again i noticed my battery dropped from 45 percent -22percent and this is the first time this ever happened with this phone....

i previously owned a galaxy s2 on att and i experienced the same problem with that phone, but with the s2 i would notice the phone would just get really hot (usually) with no lag and i would also notice that my battery was draining a lot faster that day then usually, so i would battery pull and would drop about 20 percent when it re booted...anyone heard of this kind of problem before? i just find it weird that it has happened to me with two totally different phones
    07-26-2012 07:58 PM
    They aren't as different as you think. Both made by Sammy, similar hardware, just different UIs.
    07-27-2012 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD