When ever I try to log in to either my yahoo mail app or my stock email app. I get an error message

Ever since I got my phone which was 3 days ago I couldn't login to the stock email app

The stock email apps gives me this error message: Authentication failed. Please verify your username/password.

I know im not putting in the wrong email and password, because I logged into my email just perfectly on the computer. And I am NOT connected to wifi when I try to login

I downloaded yahoo mail. It was working fine until this morning. When i tried to login it gave me an error message SSL certificate-check date and time error

Can anyone help me??? this is so frustrating!!!

Also on the stock email app, does have the ability to add more than one account?
    I never been in the stock app because it won't let me log in.
    I would love to continue using yahoo mail (if it ever starts working again) but I only have about 25mb left of memory. And the reason I prefer to use that app instead of the stock email is because it allows to add more than one account.
    07-31-2012 02:26 PM
    Yahoo mail and other services are down. wait till its fixed.

Yahoo Mail down or slow for some users | Internet & Media - CNET News

Side Note: I quit using Yahoo for more reliable google service
    07-31-2012 02:47 PM
    yahoo mail works fine for me via computer. Its not working on my phone and the stock app ,which isn't yahoo, has never worked. I believe its something in my phone settings that I need to change, but I don't know what.

Again ANYBODY PLEASE HELP!!!

I need atleast one of my email apps to be working on my phone
    07-31-2012 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD