Google Voice and Tethering?

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Ive been looking everywhere for about a week now and searches tend to only display info about google voice OR tethering not google voice specific to tethering which is my issue. So I decided to join these forums and ask!

I have a Nexus 7 with PDANet Tablet and Google Voice and I have my (cheap) smartphone with PDANet and FoxFi

I can pair my phone and tablet up just fine and do a bluetooth tether with no issues I use it with Spotify while in the car daily. Other apps and Chrome work fine I can do pretty much whatever using the tether.

But when I try to send a txt with GV from the tablet it just says Queued and never ever sends. Anyone know what that would be and what I can do to make it work if anything? Or suggestions about other methods to get what Im tryin to do to work?

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I tried Google Now on the way home from work just now and it says cannot find google or somethin like that. So it appears no google based services are working while bluetooth tethered...

deebee99

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
i have the same issue.. have a samsung Tab with a HTC evo... the bluetooth tethering is working find with internet browsing, Navigation etc etc... however when it comes to google voice.. whether its voice search, using voice command to send text or speaking an address for the navi, instead of typing it.. anything with voice commands I get "Network connection error" it seem as if I am not connected to the internet.. but I can assure you that the tethering via bluetooth is fine... i been looking for answering for weeks now and still nothing

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
well atleast its not just me! I wonder if its just the bluetooth thats the issue. Can you try wifi tether and see if that works? I cant cause my phone doesnt support it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995