Ok so recently I've been having trouble with running out of storage on my Droid 4, I'm also using a 4GB MicroSD. So I'm thinking I should upgrade to either a 16 or 32GB.

Obvious, the 32GB right? Well I don't want to waste the money.
    I don't really have any movies (If you guys want to share any secret sources -wink-) and perhaps 600 or so songs (Now, I'm hoping to clear it down, but whatever)
    and a few pictures with plenty of apps.

Would 16GBs last me? I tried using Play Music, though I can't seem to see any of my music I uploaded or pin it to keep it offline. Plus I won't always have data so I would like to keep most of it with me. Maybe a few movies later on.

Any advice? oh yeah also what should I keep in my internal storage, and what should I put on my SD?
    08-08-2012 11:50 PM
    I would say yeah, at least a 16gb. Preferably a class 6 or class 10.

One thing would be to get 2. Save important pics and or music to it and take it out
    and put it in a safe place. Had my (about 2 month old) 32gb SD card error on me
    and i lost everything i had. Still have it and no other "errors" since then.

I do use Goggle Drives free 5gb service for the more important shistuff
    i want to keep just in case it glitches again.
    08-08-2012 11:58 PM
    I would say yeah, at least a 16gb. Preferably a class 6 or class 10.
    I never heard of the classes, is there a difference and what brand would you recomend? Kinda hoping for under $20.

And I got pretty much everyting saved on my laptop. I know things can still go wrong but I'll just use the 4GB one for that.
    08-09-2012 12:24 AM
    Higher class ratings have faster read and right speeds. Mainly for pictures and video. As for brands. Samsung, Sandisk, PNY, you probably can't go wrong with any of them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums
    08-09-2012 02:05 AM
    64 gigs, if compatible! Sd cards aren't exactly something that you need to take out a loan for these days. Even if you don't need it all now, it should work for you with other devices down the road. Do it right the first time & save your self the stress later!

Sent from my PH44100 using Android Central Forums
    08-10-2012 04:46 AM
    If you're running out of room to install apps, that won't change by using a larger SD card, unless you install your apps to the card. (They install to internal memory by default.) Link2SD is one app that can do that for you (it's free).

The class of the SD card is the speed - class 6 is 6MB/s, class 10 is 10MB/s, etc.

For under $20, you can get a class 10 16GB card, but 32GB class 10 cards are still a bit over $20. (About $27-$30 for quality ones.)
    08-12-2012 11:01 PM
    Thanks Everyone, mainly going to use it for Pictures / Music / Maybe a few videos / and perhaps a few apps. Yes I know they don't install there. I did install App2SD.

I just ordered a Samsung 16GB Class 10 MicroSDHC from Amazon, should be here by August 16th. Just got to put up with the pesky notifications for a few more days.

Haha @ The dood, I would need to take a loan out for that big, not made of money, lol.
    08-12-2012 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD