hey frnzz plz plz plz help me:(

anketsins

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
i have a us cellular htc merge..when i try to switch on ma phone..it freezes at d white htc screen...n to shut it down i have to take out d battery...it gets to the bootloader screen only after connecting the charger n even the red light of charging stops after a while..is it a software problem or a battery problem?? plz help me wid it asap

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
looks like a battery problem... Do you have a spare battery that you can try out?

more info on what OS you re running would be helpful... custom or stock

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Can you get to the boot menu? If so, you could always try and do a factory reset from there if a battery swap doesn't do anything for you.

Reactions: ChromeJob

anketsins

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
actually m new to android..dont hav much knowledge bout it...bt i think the os is stock...wt should i do plz suggest..dont even hav a spare battery:(

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
If a factory reset didn't fix it, I dunno what is going to. Is the phone still under warranty? If so, call your carrier and get it replaced.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Are you getting booted to the OS? if yes how long is your battery staying?

Can you try out a spare battery? It looks to me like a battery problem. I would try to swap the battery and see if it fixes the issue. Is you phone under contract? if so can you go to US cellular shop and ask them if they have a replacement battery for it.
try if that fixes the issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome