inQ Cloud Touch

rbasset

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I Need serious help everyone and I dont mean for me lol, I mean for my Cloud Touch by INQ!

so ive been phoneless for about a 2 weeks now because my phone wont boot up, it gets locked at the big yellow Q when i turn the power on. When I hold my Info Button down and then turn the phone on (while still having the Info button help) I get a new screen to which does nothing as well. This new screen has an android on it with a Triangle with an exclamation mark in the center of it.

I have no clue what to do or if its just a lost cause :-\ , I would really like to know if i can get a rom image, place it on my SD and then flash the phone with it??? is that even possible?

there must be something I can do, to me it feels like the phone is trying to load because with the power off when i plug it in to charge it, it shows me the charging screen....could just be something else i suppose tho.

I dont have a lot of money so i cant just go out to buy a new phone unfortunately.....

thanks to anyone in advance

Robert

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
So you tried holding down the volume button(s) while holding down the power button to get to the boot menu and that doesn't work?

rbasset

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes I've tried that but it doesn't work, the I tried holding down the info button while turning it on and that gets me to a different screen that has an android with a triangle with an exclamation mark in the middle of it.

Sent from my A500 using Android Central Forums

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Did you look up the instructions for your device to get to the boot menu, just to make sure you are doing the right combination? I just want to make sure that there is no way for you to get to the boot menu and recover.

If that doesn't work, it's beyond my expertise. If I were at that point, I'd cash in on my warranty or insurance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke