Hello I have recently wasted all of my time on my tablet. I have stop using my tablet since new years eve due to my forgotten google account password. I have to hard resetting it but my Tablet does not have volume buttons on the outside only on the touch screen. Please HELP! ITS URGENT! PLEASE HELP
    08-11-2012 11:49 PM
    Just go to log into gmail in a web browser VIA a computer and click the link under the login text boxes that says I can't access my account. From there, you can say you forgot your password.
    08-12-2012 09:13 PM
    @Devinator,
    That doesnt work! My tablet just says sorry please try again. Thats it. It does not say on the bottom Forgot Password or anything.
    08-13-2012 01:42 PM
    @Devinator,
    That doesnt work! My tablet just says sorry please try again. Thats it. It does not say on the bottom Forgot Password or anything.
    Do it using a computer not from tablet!!! The above post clearly mentioned VIA Computer.

it will ask you series of password reset questions
    08-13-2012 03:13 PM
    Yes. Do this from a computer. Not your phone. Go to gmail.google.com and you will see what I'm talking about.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums
    08-13-2012 04:49 PM
    @Devinator, still1,
    Yes i know, but do i connect it and go to gmail.google.com? And what else will it say something in my tablet or my Computer? Please can you explain it more with more described details please Thanks.
    08-18-2012 05:32 PM
    @ Devinator, I did not forget my password i am logged in correctly, but VIA my Tablet it says its wrong. I have been doing some research and most people have this problem. Then they call the company and they say, "Sorry we can't do anything about it".
    08-18-2012 05:39 PM
    You said in your first post that it was due to your forgotten password.

Most people have a problem where they input the correct password and it says it's wrong? I find that hard to believe. Maybe you should try changing your password, then logging in with the new password.

Worst case, try doing a factory reset and then putting in your password. If it doesn't work after a factory reset, I don't know what to tell you.
    08-18-2012 08:43 PM
    @Devinator, Yes i said that. Thank you
    08-19-2012 02:21 AM
    Well then, if you forgot your password, do a reset of your password, like I said.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums
    08-19-2012 08:47 AM
    I do believe the problem here is they have forgotten there lock screen password for that they need to perform a factory reset.

Sent from my Jelly bean powered Galaxy Nexus
    08-19-2012 11:16 AM
    Yea, that might be it. I can't really tell from what they are saying. But, that's a good point. Maybe eventually this will get sorted out, lol.
    08-19-2012 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD