how to install and use paypal app india

neol

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I couldnt find a proper answer to this question.

I am from india using the galaxy s2 rooted with CM9 - RC2

I directly downloaded and installed the paypal app but cant login because of country restriction - being an indian.

I installed proxydroid app so i could fake my ip while using the paypal app only but its not working and i dont know what i am doing wrong.

can anyone pls guide me through a step by step process as to settings and everything so i could use my android to use paypal and make and receive payments.

thanks a lot. this would really help me a lot as i work online as a freelancer. any help appreciated :)

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I couldnt find a proper answer to this question.

I am from india using the galaxy s2 rooted with CM9 - RC2

I directly downloaded and installed the paypal app but cant login because of country restriction - being an indian.

I installed proxydroid app so i could fake my ip while using the paypal app only but its not working and i dont know what i am doing wrong.

can anyone pls guide me through a step by step process as to settings and everything so i could use my android to use paypal and make and receive payments.

thanks a lot. this would really help me a lot as i work online as a freelancer. any help appreciated :)

Can't be done the paypal app has measures in place to make sure what your trying to do won't work sorry :(

Sent from my Jelly bean powered Galaxy Nexus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair