Hello,

I couldnt find a proper answer to this question.

I am from india using the galaxy s2 rooted with CM9 - RC2

I directly downloaded and installed the paypal app but cant login because of country restriction - being an indian.

I installed proxydroid app so i could fake my ip while using the paypal app only but its not working and i dont know what i am doing wrong.

can anyone pls guide me through a step by step process as to settings and everything so i could use my android to use paypal and make and receive payments.

thanks a lot. this would really help me a lot as i work online as a freelancer. any help appreciated
    08-16-2012 05:38 AM
    Hello,

I couldnt find a proper answer to this question.

I am from india using the galaxy s2 rooted with CM9 - RC2

I directly downloaded and installed the paypal app but cant login because of country restriction - being an indian.

I installed proxydroid app so i could fake my ip while using the paypal app only but its not working and i dont know what i am doing wrong.

can anyone pls guide me through a step by step process as to settings and everything so i could use my android to use paypal and make and receive payments.

thanks a lot. this would really help me a lot as i work online as a freelancer. any help appreciated
    Can't be done the paypal app has measures in place to make sure what your trying to do won't work sorry

Sent from my Jelly bean powered Galaxy Nexus
    08-18-2012 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD