So, I go to install the latest update for my Motorola Droid 4. It downloads, a little slow, but works. Then, it's stuck at the "Android is Upgrading - Starting Applications" screen for like twenty minutes. I try and restart it and now it's stuck at the screen where it looks like it's turning on. It has been like this for about thirty minutes already. Really worried about this and hoping one of you guys can help me out. The last thing I want to do is go to the damn Verizon store.

Thanks in advance.
    08-20-2012 12:30 PM
    Can you get to the boot menu?
    08-20-2012 12:43 PM
    Can you get to the boot menu?
    It's stuck at this menu - http://www.techpluto.com/wp-content/...-official4.jpg and I'm unable to go from there. Wouldn't even know how to get to the boot menu.
    08-20-2012 12:49 PM
    I think for your phone you hold volume up, volume down and power button. Do from an off state. From there, you can probably do a factory reset.
    08-20-2012 12:52 PM
    I think for your phone you hold volume up, volume down and power button. Do from an off state. From there, you can probably do a factory reset.
    Tried that again for the third time. All it does is act like it's starting up again and then gets stuck at that same logo.
    08-20-2012 12:57 PM
    Are you sure that is the right combo to get to that menu then? If it is, then, it is beyond my experience to help you out. Hopefully someone else will come in here and offer you some advice.

Until then, have you poked around in the Droid 4 forums to see if you can find anything related?
    08-20-2012 01:00 PM
    No worries. I appreciate you at least trying to help. Can you link me to the Droid 4 forums?
    08-20-2012 01:04 PM
    Click forums at the top. CTRL-F, "Motorola Droid 4" and you're there.
    08-20-2012 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD