new easy way to download youtube videos

jaykoerner1

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
hi this is my first time posting and hopefully it reads ok.

ok.. not long ago a new YT player was put on the market PVSTAR+ it lets you play videos in the background. one of its features and the one that makes this possible is that it saves the video in a cache for better playback. the first thing you need to do is raise the cache limit(its under setup)(this may not be needed depending on the quality and length of desired video) i use 4gb this is as large as a 4hour movie there are longer videos on youtube but most of them are just a constant repeat of a few songs or videos. now find your video and play it. now here's the best part because of how the app was made you can watch it as it loads or let it do the work in the background.
the video will now be saved on the sd card in the Android/data/jp.co.asbitpvstar/video folder and all you have to do is move it from there and now is is saved in your phone

i hope this was helpful

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
There is a red triangle in the upper right hand side of each post. If you click that, you can report the post to the Mods so they can address it.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
i posted this in the wrong section to start with if you know how to delete threads plz help

Click edit on a post then Advanced Edit, and select delete.

// Sent using the Android Central app //

Edit: Since OP only posted these threads, I suspect it's just link spam. I could be wrong. OP can prove me wrong easily by posting responsibly in other forums. ;)

Last edited:

unglued94ta

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Or you can just go download the rolletube apk from xda and download them right from the app itself.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums