I'm using Go SMS on a Samsung Galaxy S and I can never find the actual download folder when I save a picture that's been texted to me. It doesn't go to my "gallery". What I end up having to do is open the Messaging app on my phone and saving the picture and then going back to Go SMS to continue my conversation.

When I connect to my computer, I see the SMSdownload folder, but I can't find it on my actual phone. How do I change the location of downloaded pictures?

Thanks!
    08-26-2012 11:30 AM
    Have you looked through all the settings for GO for a directory path that you can change?
    08-27-2012 09:38 AM
    Yes, I have but that's where I'm stuck. I can't find any place that shows the directory path so that I can change it,
    08-29-2012 09:48 PM
    Did you check if it's putting it in the download folder? Not the SMS one. I think there is a generic download folder.
    08-29-2012 10:04 PM
    Hi,Im trying to find the GO SMS download folder in my phone,I have a Moto g &every time someone texts me a pic I download it & it says its been stored but I cant find the folder.Help!please!Thanks ☺
    03-21-2015 03:12 PM
    same here. i have a moto x pure. i can download from standard messenger but not go sms pro. but my spouse doesnt have this problem.
    04-18-2016 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD