Right now I have a Verizon 4G LG Spectrum phone that I have had since April and am very dissatisfied with it. I am looking into buying a refurbished MOTOROLA DEVOUR A555 which is a 3G phone and am wondering if it is easy or allowed for me to switch phones over with same plan and still keep my 2yr contract, etc?
    09-02-2012 09:26 PM
    Yeah if you buy something off contract, they will not care about changing anything. My questions are, why go to a 3g phone and what is wrong with the one you have? Maybe instead of changing phones, you can fix/be happy with the one you have.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    09-02-2012 09:30 PM
    I can't fix the issues with my current phone. I have bought 5 different batteries brand new and my phone still only holds a charge for 30 minutes. I have to charge it on average 7 times a day. I had a replacement sent out from Verizon 3 times and same issue. I am fed up with the issue.
    09-02-2012 09:35 PM
    Gotcha. I would do this.

Complain to verizon. Tell them you have had several phones with the same issues. Make them put you into another phone. It works, just be respectful, but with conviction. I moved from a fascinate to a charge to a Rezound and now to a sgs3 that way. Not my intention, but that is how it worked.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    09-02-2012 10:01 PM
    I would say go for the switch, but i wouldn't settle for anything less than a brand new phone regardless of what it is. They may call it refurbished, "like new", or some other name, but in my experience they never were. Sometimes i wonder if these companies refurbishing procedure consists of nothing more then replacing the face plates to hide any visible scratches, then ship out without fixing actual defects. Just my opinion based on past experiences with several brands of phones being refurbs.
    09-03-2012 02:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD