I'm tired of it. My phone runs like crap and I just want to go to the latest OTA update. Could I just download the OTA update and let that overwrite it?
    09-07-2012 02:51 PM
    I'm tired of it. My phone runs like crap and I just want to go to the latest OTA update. Could I just download the OTA update and let that overwrite it?
    This is one think i really dont like when people ask some question. You gave no info about the Phone, the OS it runs and details about the root etc. cant just make guesses from the devices list in your signature.

sorry, I didnt mean to be rude.
    09-07-2012 03:09 PM
    Most phones when rooted no... If you try to install an OTA update file it will fail....

I'm not sure about the TBolt but we have a forum full of helpful users in the TBolt forums that could help answer this for you.
    09-07-2012 03:11 PM
    This is one think i really dont like when people ask some question. You gave no info about the Phone, the OS it runs and details about the root etc. cant just make guesses from the devices list in your signature.

sorry, I didnt mean to be rude.
    I've got a Thunderbolt. I don't know which root I used. Version 2.3.4. My rom is Synergy rls1 mecha 3.5
    09-07-2012 03:33 PM
    I've got a Thunderbolt. I don't know which root I used. Version 2.3.4. My rom is Synergy rls1 mecha 3.5
    updating with the official ota will not work with the rom you are running since they are different roms but you might try to update it with the leaked official build 4.0.3

[ROM][ICS] LEAK for HTC MECHA 7.00.605.2 [4.0.3] 08/21/2012 - Official BAMF Thunderbolt Development ROMS - TeamBAMF

when the full build comes out flash that.
    09-07-2012 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD