" Color app " on Droid Bionic phone won't let me share video

TxTender

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I have a serious problem . I took the video of my grandson swearing in to the U. S. Air Force on my Droid Bionic phone using COLOR and thinking I was broadcasting it live, but evidentally I was not. SO now I have it on my phone only and cannot find a way to share the video. I am deathly afraid it will get damaged or lost. His mom died in a homicide and needless to say this is a valuable piece of family memory to me to risk losing if the phone gets lost or damaged. I would gladly pay someone to get it transferred if there is a way . Please help me if you can. It must be in very elementary instructions if I am to do this myself. thanks

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I am not really sure what this app is, but, I would think it stores the file somewhere on your phone or SD card, no? Have you tried to locate the video using a file manager?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
You should be able to upload a copy of it to your computer via the USB cable. From there, you can manipulate it and convert, if needed, to other formats, upload to YouTube, make other copies onto flash drives to share, etc. This still leaves the original on your phone, and would recommend making another copy on a flash drive or disk if you are really that concerned about something happening to the one on your phone or messing it up on the computer during editing. Video editors also allow you to save as different file types in most cases as well as saving the project only without modifying the original file. With all the various ways to interact with video files, you don't need to worry about messing up the video, but a backup is still wise for anything you consider important.

And thanks for your grandson's service. :)

TxTender

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
According to the "COLOR" app folks it will NOT transfer to phone at all. I am soooo disappointed . I tried USB cable and a couple of video converters but none of it worked. Thanks for your suggestions ... I will just PRAY someone comes up with a solution so it does not get lost.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
What exactly are you wanting to do with the video? In your first post you said it was on the phone and now you're saying it isn't and can't move to the phone. Which is it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power