I just got a Galaxy S3 and I moved my songs onto a micro sd card. This was a chore. The sync feature didn't work. Th message on my machine said my disk was full,. So, I finally ended up taking out the microsd and puting it into an adaptor and moving my songs onto it.

I put back the card back into the phone. I can play songs off of the card. However, I can't seem to save any made up playlists. I've used winamp and google music player to try to make playlists. The playlists seem to disappear after a while. What am I doing wrong?

Hardware used
    Windows 7 machine with media player.
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Patriot 16GB class 10 microsd
    09-25-2012 02:22 PM
    I am in your same boat and would also like an answer. They seem to disappear always whenever I pull the SD card out, but it's the fastest/easiest way to modify the card, as plugging the phone in still limits you to that stupid M2P (or whatever it's called) protocol. Maybe we have to make an M3U file on our computer on the card linking to the files on the card and then put it in the phone?

Man, it would be nice to just have working playlist ability on the phone itself.
    10-02-2012 06:22 PM