Android Phone With Excellent Camera

anon(5140585)

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
If this is in the wrong forum, I apologize in advance. I think I just might be fed up with Apple's iOS their lock down tactics. I was wondering if anyone could help me out by letting me know what device they are using that has a comparable camera to my current iPhone 4s. I am with AT&T, so that will narrow it down a bit. Last Android I had was the Atrix and the camera was not that impressive. Any help is greatly appreciated.

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I imagine your on ATT because you got the Atrix cameras on Motorola tend not to be that good. I would recommend either the Samsung Galaxy S3 or HTC One X both have really good Cameras. Go to the Store and check out which you like more.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Most higher end phones now are going to have good cameras. The SGS3 or htc one X are great but what I have seen from the razr maxx it also has a nice camera.

If you are looking for a larger phone the Galaxy note 2 is incredible. I am still not sure if a Phablet is my thing but if this phone was in a sub 5incher I would not be able to resist.
Check out this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ZPOHMzfrA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

anon(5140585)

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for all the help. The NOTE is a little to big for my liking, but i will have to hold it in order to be sure. I was thinking the S3 would be a wise choice, again, will have to walk into a store and test out each one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech