Htc One X on Straight Talk

Biggie7297

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I have a few questions for you guys out there, and I'm new to all this so please bear with me. I'm about to purchase the HTC One X unlocked international phone, and switch to straight talk with the phone. Straight talk requires a GSM phone that operates in 850 and 1900 MHz bands. On Ebay, the phone states: GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) WCDMA (UMTS)/HSPA 850/900/1900/2100. When I contacted the seller, he said he doesn't believe it will work and is not compatible, and I'm trying very hard to figure why it wouldn't, but like I said I lack the knowledge in this area. So any help is greatly appreciated. And also is the HTC s720e One X the same as the international version? I can't keep up with all these different models. I know AT&T has the 16 GB available with dual core and snap dragon, and the international has the quad core with tegra 3. My friend who is helping me finance the phone has his unlocked international galaxy note on straight talk and he loves it, said he has never had any problems with it. Thanks for the help in advance. I'm shipping off for the military soon and would like to have the phone for a little before I leave.